If you can’t think of things to do while you’re in the Bahamas, your “vacation skills” might be a tad off.
Luckily, you don’t need to worry about that, because we’ve assembled a list of 12 things you can do when you visit Grand Bahama Island during your stay at the Grand Lucayan:
- Try your luck at a casino. Our Treasure Bay casino, for example, is ready to accommodate your adventurous spirit.
- Go to a bar or nightclub. Grand Bahama Island is full of bars, nightclubs, and restaurants to indulge your taste for Bahamian nightlife.
- Enjoy a movie night. We host Movie Mania every Thursday night; it’s a great way to both relax and get outside for a bit.
- Attend a festival. In the Bahamas, cultural events happen practically on a daily basis. You can’t visit the Bahamas without experiencing some of the local culture.
- Go to the beach. It’s the Bahamas, after all – if you don’t go to the beach, then you’re not exactly doing it right. Grand Bahama Island in particular has a wide variety of beaches to choose from.
- Go shopping. Whether your tastes focus on local arts and crafts or upper end shopping, there’s plenty for you to explore on Grand Bahama island.
- Go to a restaurant. There’s no better way to experience the true taste of the Bahamas than to actually sample the food!
- Swim with dolphins. One of the world’s smartest creatures, dolphins make great swimming companions.
- Indulge yourself at the spa. It’s a vacation, after all – you might as well learn how to relax while you’re away.
- Go golfing. Golfing is a relaxing experience, sure, but try it in the Bahamas and see how relaxing it can be.
- Watersports. There’s plenty of water surrounding Grand Bahama Island, so what better way to experience it than to indulge your adventurous side?
- Go horseback riding. If you want to relax while enjoying plenty of novel scenery, there’s no better option than horseback riding.