The Reef Club
The open, breezy Reef course has 6,930 yards of expansive greens and fairways, scattered with bunkers, water hazards and grassy rough. This links-style course stretches almost 7,000 yards from the back trees and only requires a solid, short game to achieve a low score. The close-cropped fairways are forgiving, but the bunkers will test you. The greens are large and mostly flat, with a deceptive speed and 13 of the 18 holes play off water.
Hours of operation:
Open 10a.m. to 6p.m. daily
Final cart return 5:45p.m.
For information and inquiries please, call 1-866-870-7148.
- Par 72 Championship Golf Course
- 57 bunkers, 11 lakes and open fairways, with water coming into play on 13 of the 18 holes
- Beverage carts available throughout the course for refreshments and snacks
- Friendly clubhouse bar open daily (two minutes from the resort entrance)
- Callaway & Cobra Graphite & Steelshaft clubs available for rent, subject to availability
- Putting green and chipping green (driving range available at the nearby Lucayan course)
- Pro lessons available at the Lucayan course (prior booking essential)